St. Lawrence Jewry & Saint Mary Magdalen, London

St Lawrence Jewry next Guildhall is a Church of England guild church in the City of London on Gresham Street, next to the Guildhall. The medieval church was destroyed in the Great Fire of London and rebuilt by Christopher Wren between 1670 and 1687. The parish was united with that of St. Mary Magdalen, Milk Street, which was not rebuilt. Wikipedia - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St_Lawrence_Jewry