Her husband, Frederick, died in 2007 in the Merthyr Tydfil registration district.1,3
Evelyn died on 15 January 2014 in Prince Charles Hospital, Merthyr Tydfil, Glamorganshire.4,5
Her death was announced on the Media Wales Group website on 24th January 2014, it read:
Peacefully on Jan 15, 2014 at Prince Charles Hospital after a short illness, Evelyn of High St, Nelson; beloved wife of the late Fred.
Sadly missed by all her family and friends.
Funeral Friday Jan 31, service at Calfaria Chapel, Nelson at 11am, cremation following at Glyntaff Crematorium at 12 noon.4
Her funeral service was held on 31 January 2014 at Calfaria Chapel, Nelson, followed by the cremation at Glyntaff Crematorium, Pontypridd, Glamorganshire.4
Her estate was probated on 4 March 2014 at the Cardiff Probate Registry, Cardiff, Glamorganshire.5
Sources of Information:
- [S1315] E-mail from Diane Hughes to Stuart & Teresa Pask dated 13 July 2008.
- [S3] GRO Indexes to Marriages. "1950/Q1 PASK, Frederick = OSBORNE, Evelyn East Glamorgan 8b 753."
- [S4] GRO Indexes to Deaths. "2007/ PASKE, Frederick 10AU1920, Merthyr Tyd District 8601A Reg 1A001 Ent 284 Dor 1007."
- [S5] Website Miscellaneous http://www.bmdsonline.co.uk/37061582
- [S4999] Website UK Government Probate Search Service: PASK, EVELYN Date of Probate: 04-Mar-2014; Probate No: 4269180; Date of Death: 16-Jan-2014; Document Type: Grant and will; Registry: Cardiff.